I know that financial wealth is a huge topic and it’s not one that I normally write about. Recently, I have been getting a ton of requests for this topic and I want to do what I can to share some of what I have learned about attracting more money into my life.
First of all, I wrote last week about living with less – which may seem to contradict this topic; but for me it doesn’t. Yes, at this moment in time I choose to live with less, but that isn’t a reflection of my financial resources. It is a choice, not a necessity.
I have been through many times in my life where we consciously stated out loud that we didn’t want, or need a lot of money. At that time we believed that money and happiness were two separate issues. As a result, we sold ourselves short and got exactly what we asked for – just enough to get by.
I won’t go into the details about our financial challenges at that time, but let’s just say I won’t eat rice noodles anymore haha! Things were tight, to put it lightly, but the great news is we learned a lot from that experience. We learned that we did want to make a lot of money and that we deserved it. We sought coaching to shift our money mindset and our bank account began to change very rapidly. We began to price our products and services differently because it was a reflection of our worth. We stopped settling for minimal results. And most importantly we realized that money afforded us options and the experiences that we both wanted.
So the big question is, how can I make more money???
I am not sure I can answer that question entirely, but I will share a few things that have worked for us and suggest a program that has changed thousands of people’s finances for the better.
12 Ways to Attract Financial Wealth:
- We began by changing our mindset. You can do this in forms of mantras, or writing. But you have to believe that you deserve more finances before the money will start to flow your way. Once we believed that we deserved financial wealth, that’s when our bank account changed. Trust me, if you always say, “I just want to pay the bills” that is exactly what will happen.
- We changed our behavior. Nothing will change unless you are willing to put in the work. We made decisions that were reflections of our new mindset and as a result changed the pricing of our products. Regardless of how you earn an income, you have to be willing to change or else you will always get the same result!
- We changed the way we talked to reflect our new financial mindset. We stopped saying things like, “that’s too expensive”. Or, “this is great because it’s so cheap.”
- Create a Vision for what you want. Some people like vision boards, but I prefer to write down my goals. To me a goal isn’t enough, I create action steps based on my goal that will get me where I need to go.
- When we started to make more money, we didn’t change our spending pattern drastically. Yep, we went and experienced things we wouldn’t have been able to afford, or ate at nicer restaurants, but we certainly didn’t throw cash around. We chose to still live quite modestly.
- We sought out alternative options. Like I said before, you have to change your behaviors. One way is to seek alternative streams of income. Preferably, choose something that you are really passionate about and make some coin with that. Online is amazing in the sense that there are sooo many cool platforms that enable the everyday person to make extra income. If you need some recommendations for platforms, feel free to send me an email and I may be able to suggest something.
- Look at your “failures” as a part of your success. I am not saying that if you follow these steps you will instantly be rich. Most likely it will be a journey of trial and error. Let’s say you try something and it doesn’t work, try again. Take that experience and learn something from it. These so-called failures are an intricate and imperative part of our financial successes.
- Don’t stop trying. As hard as it may get, I don’t think that giving up will help anything. If something doesn’t work, try something else and keep going until you find a groove that works for you. At the same time, be cautious that you aren’t “flogging a dead horse.” Keep changing your tactics and know when to give up.
- Shift the way that you spend. Some people really like keeping a daily journal where they record every cent that they spend for a month and then analyze their spending patterns. Everyone chooses to spend differently, but try taking a close look at where your cash is going. Adjust where you see fit.
- Celebrate your successes. When you do attract more income, express your gratitude for that and celebrate those moments.
- Learn from a guru. For us, we chose a coach that could mentor us to shift our mindset. Others choose programs. Do what works for you. I can recommend a service that is amazing called Manifestation Miracle. CLICK HERE to stop by and check it out.
- Lastly, don’t be hard on yourself! Smile, love where you are in life while working towards change!!!
P.S. If you have any insights on this topic, please drop me an email and I will pass that info onto this community.
P.S.S If you have a topic you would like me to address in the future, send a suggestion to me anytime!