Have you ever had one of those days where you are feeling a little “blah” and then you read something inspiring and it instantly changes your mood?
I think we have all been there…
I also know that my inbox has been rapidly filling up with people reaching out and looking for support during a tough time. So this post is for all of you who are feeling a little gloomy – don’t worry it won’t stay like that for long.
- “Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.” Will Rogers
2. “Nurture your mind with great thoughts. To believe in the heroic makes heroes.” Benjamin Disraeli
3. “Look at the sparrows; they do not know what they will do in the next moment. Let us literally live from moment to moment.” Mahatma Gandhi
4. “When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.” Lao Tzo
5. “The great thing in this world is not so much where you stand, as in what direction you are moving.” Oliver Wendell Holmes
6. “Either you run the day, or the day runs you.” Jim Rohn
7. “Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
8. “Rule #1 in life: Do what makes you happy.” Unknown
9. “Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” Joshua J. Marine
10. “An obstacle is often a stepping stone.” Prescott
I hope you enjoy these quotes. I know that during my tough times, I would write little messages, or quotes and tape them around me house as little reminders to cheer up.
Sometimes with a little shift in thought, your entire outlook can change.
PS – Send me a note to let me know if there is a topic that you would like me to address in upcoming posts.